[Radiance-general] DF for a polygon

Andrew McNeil andrew.mcneil at arup.com
Wed May 27 09:51:34 PDT 2009

Hi Greg,

A falsecolor scale that colors zero as black is actually very useful.  I
often use pcompos and image masks to achieve the same effect.  A second
version of falsecolor modified as you suggested is a major convenience for
me.  Thanks!

If others agree that it is useful, maybe it can be incorporated in
falsecolor as an alternate color scale (similar to the -spec option)?

Thanks,
Andy