[Radiance-general] RE: RE: I can't get even similar irradiance values from lamps.

Minki sung minki.sung at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:27:45 PDT 2009

Thank you for your comments. As only radiance(W/m2sr) or irradiance(W/m2)
values are being dealt with from modeling to results lamp color does not
make problem as Lars said and radiance value also has no problem as 0.032m
is diameter, which Lars might already know. But the aging of lamps might
need to be checked, that means all the conditions of experiment should be
checked again as the experiment was done at the field, in case there is no
problem in RADIANCE calculation.

Sung

Message: 3