[Radiance-general] Re: Re: I can't get even similar irradiance values from a lamp.

Minki sung minki.sung at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:33:31 PDT 2009

Dear Lars and Greg,

Thank you for your replying. As you said, the reflectance for UV is usually
lower than that for visible light. Actually, the box is an air handling unit
and the materials are mostly galvanized copper plates and the reflectance of
it for UV is referred from other reference. I thought the result might be
caused by incorrect reflectance so I have checked the values when only
direct components were calculated by deleting -ab option. The values dropped
eventually but were higher than those of experiment yet. I'm checking if
there are problems with the lamp model.

Sung

Message: 2