[Radiance-general] vnd.radiance is now an IANA image media type

David Smith David.Smith at BuroHappold.com
Fri Mar 6 06:31:27 PST 2009

Also for the next round, please consider adding IrfanView, Autodesk 3ds
Max, Autodesk Radiance Image Viewer (a member of the Ecotect suite), and
Zumtobel Vivaldi.

David Smith, IES, EIT, Design Member of the IALD

Lighting Designer

Direct: (+1) 212 616 0291