[Radiance-general] Running parrellel processes in ubuntu

M. Brugman ltbrugman70 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:43:36 PST 2009

Hi all!

I've finally got my ubuntu partition in working order with Radiance installed and ready to go. Unfortunately, my office only had a dual core machine available for my use, so I need to get Radiance running some parallel processes on the two cores. I've been reading up on the -N option for rad, but whenever I use "-N 2" as a parameter, only one of the cores is running rad. Does the -N option actually work, or do I need to use rpiece for running radiance on both processors.

Thanks,
Matthew Brugman