[Radiance-general] Adding view information to hdr files

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Sun Jun 28 19:06:03 PDT 2009

Greg Ward wrote:
> The script is called "vinfo" and gets installed automatically with the
> latest Radiance.  The source lives in src/util/.
>
> -Greg
Hi Greg,

thank you for again surprising us with a new tool. Unfortunately this
one is again in the good old tradition of conflicting with vi (well, I
am really curious how many commands I type lead me to that little editor)...

The reason I was asking is that I am working on full-frame fisheye hdr
images as they are expected e.g. by findglare and evalglare. These
images do not have any view information included, and I am trying to add
this missing part of information.

Cheers Lars.