[Radiance-general] Adding view information to hdr files

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 26 03:03:15 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 17:35 +0800, Lars O. Grobe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to add view information to radiance rgbe files that were
> assembled from low dynamic range images.
>
> The only way I can think to do so at the moment is to use pvalue as long
> as I do not want to directly write the binary files. Is there some
> other, easier way available to modify the "metadata"?

Hi Lars.

A few months back Greg posted a command line to convert
one picture's perspective into another. I don't remember
which tool from the standard set he used but this might
help you to find it. That tool might help you.

I have to do the same thing for my scripts but I think
I just add the missing "view=" line to the image header.
No binary munging involved. If you can wait till tomorrow
I can post what I do to solve the problem from my scripts.
Just can't find it at the moment.

Thomas