[Radiance-general] Average value of a Radiance image

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 08:06:21 PDT 2009

Hi,

I suppose there is some command prompt command to do that easy and fast
(Greg?).

For more complex solution you can download and install
RadDisplay<http://deluminaelab.com/en/raddisplay_download.html>program.
RadDisplay works on Windows and Linux.
When you open pic image in the program, create False Color image and then
press "Stats" button. In the dialog you 'll have various image statistics
and average luminance too.

Hope this helps,
Marija