[Radiance-general] batch renders with explicit direct and diffuseirradiance

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 5 05:36:00 PDT 2009

Sure.

A few things I need to know first:

Do you use Radiance on Windows or Linux?
Do you change anything else in the scene (like blinds) or just the sky?
Can you locate the exported scene and find the file with '!gensky ...'
in it? It might even have an extension like '*.sky'.

If Ecotect allows you export a batch rendering for different times of
day or similar you
could do that and see how it is realised in the export. We could use
those files and
just modify them to include changing '-B' and '-R' params.

I'll be a bit busy this afternoon. So it might take me a bit to reply.

Thomas