[Radiance-general] Image from text

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:07:53 PST 2009

Hi Dave,

You need to read the pvalue man page a little more closely.  You can
feed it an ASCII file with no header by employing the -h option
together with -H to say there is no resolution string, but then you
need to use -y YRES +x XRES options to specify the image resolution
and scanline ordering.

Best,
-Greg