[Radiance-general] IES file viewer

Randolph Fritz rfritz at u.washington.edu
Wed Jan 21 15:45:32 PST 2009

Oh, my! That's a lot of response. OK, I'll pack it up & get it out.

What I've got plots the photometry diagrams in 3-D like, I believe, the
AGI photometry mechanic does. It's a very simple viewer. Unlike the AGI,
I don't have an editing capability. There's a text HTML summary facility
which "almost" works. I'm not sure where that fits in people's ideas of
such things, but it sounds like it's worth bundling up & distributing.

System requirements: I have a Mac application which one can just run on
10.5, or you need python, wxpython, and pyopengl. It works on Mac,
sort-of works on Windows.

--
Randolph Fritz
  design machine group