[Radiance-general] installation of Radiance in lenny

Chandrayee Basu chandrayeeee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 06:30:45 PST 2009

Hello

Well I am not getting any message at all...I just went to run command
and gave 'rad'. But once again I am telling that 'nothing' is
happening. Basically my problem is after installing it in lenny I am
not able to start the interface of radiance from anywhere. Moreover it
is not included in the applications under lenny.

Thanks

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Lars O. Grobe <grobe at gmx.net> wrote:

>> Now what's happening is when I try to execute the rad or ranimate or
>> ranimove executables from /usr/bin, nothing is happening.
>
> What do you mean by "nothing"? Do you get an error saying the command
> was not found? Else - if you start the command without input, nothing
> can happen... So what is the complete command you typed and what is the
> exact output you got? And did you see the tutorial (look at doc/pdf)?
>
> Lars.

Chandrayee Basu (M.Tech)
Schröfelhofstraße 12, WG 07/02
81375 München