[Radiance-general] installation of Radiance in lenny

Chandrayee Basu chandrayeeee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 05:15:10 PST 2009

Hello

I have recently installed the lenny package with radiance and
installed the 4 radiance packages through synaptic package manager.

 I am not sure if any RAYPATH has to be set separately to run the
command "rad" or any command exclusively associated with radiance.

Now what's happening is when I try to execute the rad or ranimate or
ranimove executables from /usr/bin, nothing is happening. Even when I
run command "rad", it does not give any message that this commend not
found or something, simply nothing happens.

Further I tried to run the examples files .rad using rad program, it
did not run.

Can I expect some help?

Thank you
Regards