[Radiance-general] Probably a FAQ, but is there an answer?

R Fritz rfritz at u.washington.edu
Fri Jan 16 08:50:59 PST 2009

It's supposed to be printed on demand, but the notoriously sloppy
print-on-demand publisher Booksurge (an Amazon subsidiary) seems to
have dropped it from their catalog, for some reason.  So hang on--I
think it'll be available again.

Perhaps a different printer is called for?  Lulu.com has a good
reputation.

Randolph