[Radiance-general] vta 2 vth

Mehlika Inanici inanici at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 18 11:46:00 PST 2009

Hi Lars,

Yes, I would like to change the projection of the existing image from an
equi-angular to hemispherical fisheye, if that is doable. But my
intention was similar to your motive. I have used hemisherical fisheye
images in the past to calculate illuminance at the camera point
(averaging luminance within the circular area and multiplying by pi).
Since the physical fisheye lenses have equi-angular (or equi distant)
projections (not cosine corrected hemispherical fisheye projections), I
am trying to calculate illuminance from a HDR photograph taken with a
fisheye lens.

Thanks,
Mehlika