[Radiance-general] rhino2rad - Rhinoceros to Radiance

David Smith dbs176 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:53:47 PST 2009

I had a day off, and I decided to try to make another Radiance front
end / exporter, this time with Rhino. Rhino is very popular with
architects, and is the second result in a Yahoo search for NURBS
(third in Google).

It is written in RhinoScript and exports any file, by layer,
containing surfaces capable of being opened in Rhino as Radiance
geometry. The file should be saved by Rhino first.

This is early, early alpha, by the way. I'm looking for feedback and
app utility. Many more features will follow.

Link: http://auror.us/radiance/rhino2rad.php

--Dave