[Radiance-general] rview opens VIM in VM

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Tue Feb 10 05:45:08 PST 2009

Kevin.

'rview' in Radiance has been renamed to 'rvu'.
The documentation (mostly old) does not reflect this,
though.

Check that you have an 'rvu' command on your
system and substitute the two whenever you see an
'rview' related to Radiance.

If you don't have 'rvu' you should update your
Radiance version. If that's not possible use the
full path (something like '/usr/local/bin/rview').

Regards,
Thomas