[Radiance-general] installation of Radiance in lenny

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Mon Feb 2 16:22:29 PST 2009

Hi!

Chandrayee Basu wrote:
>  I am not sure if any RAYPATH has to be set separately to run the
> command "rad" or any command exclusively associated with radiance.

Although I think most questions were answered already - here's a hint about
RAYPATH: It is not in the environment by default, but by default the
directory, where the radiance materials are located, is used.
So running the examples works well without any changes.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79