[Radiance-general] Daylight factor

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Mon Dec 14 06:39:37 PST 2009

You have the same -B 0.558659 in both the daylight factor and
illuminance calculations. I'm afraid I can't help much more, as I'm not
sure what Ecotect does with the data that comes out of your Radiance
process.

Also, I'm still not sure what command you're actually using to generate
your data results.

-Chris