[Radiance-general] Daylight factor

Victor Li victorpermanent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:34:20 PST 2009

The rtrace setting is "rtrace -I -h -dp 2048 -ar 32 -ms 0.063 -ds .2 -dt .05
-dc .75 -dr 3 -sj 1 -st .01 -ab 8 -aa .1 -ad 512 -as 256 -av 0.01 0.01 0.01
-lr 12 -lw .0005  -af 11.amb 11.oct < 11.pts > 11.dat"  And the two
calculations of daylight factor and illuminance are all the same settings.
What do you think?