[Radiance-general] Mapping from hemisphere projection to latitude-longitude format

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 7 06:32:25 PST 2009

Claus.

I used ImageMagick to convert from fisheye to rectangular projections.
I wasn't much concerned with the accuracy so I can't tell if it's
appropriate for you. You can find more here:

http://www.fmwconcepts.com/imagemagick/index.php

http://www.fmwconcepts.com/imagemagick/polar/index.php

I also remember that I used one of the Radiance binaries to convert
from one projection to another. I can't remember which tool it was and
which conversions are possible. If you use a non-Radiance source image
you have to convert it to Radiance hdr format and add the view
specification to allow the conversion.

Regards,
Thomas