[Radiance-general] water any news ???

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:43:52 PDT 2009

2009/8/3 Σωτήρης Παπαντωνίου <sotos.enveng at gmail.com>:
> The problem remains and no result is coming. I repait that the whole process
> was running 2 or 3 days ago.
>
> wales at wales-laptop:~/pool$ make
> oconv -f pool_surface.rad catchpool.rad > catchscene.oct
> vwrays -vf pool_par.vf -x 500 -y 500 -ff \
>         | rtcontrib -w -ffc -c \

Reading through the man pages for rtcontrib and rtrace I would think
that "-w" and "-ffc" are both rtrace options. You can remove them
to see if the command runs through then. The output would not be
useable, but it might help to find the problem. In particular "-w" turns
off warnings from rtrace.

I could not find the "-c" option in the (online) man pages. Perhaps
that's a source for an error there, too.

Thomas