[Radiance-general] Re: Radmap irradiance shifts

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Wed Apr 29 06:33:35 PDT 2009

I have noticed that, actually I've noticed it with a custom script that
sums up CIE sunny skies, in a cumulative file, then renders irradiance
for a scene looking at direct only sun (ab 0). In my case I was looking
at an exterior aerial veiw of one building facade sited amongst other
buildings. The odd irradiance seems to occur on one of the neighboring
buildings that extends higher than all the others.

-Chris