[Radiance-general] rview window pop out black and exit

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Sat Apr 25 15:08:42 PDT 2009

Sounds like an incompatibility with the X11 server.  This is the
second such report we've seen this week, though the symptoms are
different.  Check the thread entitled "fatal XIO - newbie" to see if
there are any useful hints there.  Otherwise, we'll just have to wait
to hear from others with more experience about similar problems.
What is your exact system configuration?  It could be something as
simple as missing fonts.

-Greg