[Radiance-general] rhino2rad - Rhinoceros to Radiance

Reinhart, Christoph reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 23 14:35:36 PDT 2009

Dear Dave,

I second Arne's request. I am very interested in a working export form
Rhino to Radiance but we did not get your script to work either.

Christoph

Christoph Reinhart, Dr. Ing.

Associate Professor of Architectural Technology

Graduate School of Design - Harvard University

Gund Hall 331b, 48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

t: 617 384 7269, f: 617 495 8916, reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
<mailto:reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu>

Daylighting Design: Rules of Thumb
<http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/people/faculty/reinhart/documents/DiffuseDay
lightingDesignSequenceTutorial.pdf> , Simulation
<http://www.daysim.com/> , Executive Education
<http://execed.gsd.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/exec_ed/details.cgi?offering_id=1
01683>