[Radiance-general] window film

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Fri Apr 17 06:55:52 PDT 2009

Hi Valeria,

I suppose it depends a lot on what the film does and if data is
available. You might want to take a look at Optics 5 from LBL as a
starting point. It is possible if the data is in the database that you
could build up an insulating unit and export the relevant information to
Radiance. You could then look at using either the optics2rad or the
glaze script to generate a valid radiance material description.

Regards,

-Jack de Valpine