[Radiance-general] Radiance and irradiation

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 01:45:33 PDT 2009

Hi,

For Radiance images preview and analysis in Windows and Linux you can use
free tool RadDisplay <http://deluminaelab.com/en/tools.html>
It has graphical user interface, and you can make false color images with
various palettes.
You can also adjust image exposure, trace pixels, and preview either
(ir)radiance or (il)luminace values.
Current version can only save images in jpg format, but we are preparing new
version that can also save in .pic/.hdr file format.

For now it doesn't offer possibility to print images, but thank you for
idea. We'll try to implement it in next version of the program.

Hope it helps!

Marija