[Radiance-general] Re: Re: Comparison of values measured by sensors and calculated with Radiance (Greg Ward) (Minki Sung)

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Sun Apr 5 07:19:43 PDT 2009

Hi Sung,

I'm not exactly sure what we are looking at with these plots, but
it's clear that you need to characterize the sensor response in order
to understand the situation.  Did  you perform the cosine sensitivity
experiment I suggested?  You could mask off a portion of the center
of a tube if you don't have a small UV source, and see how the sensor
responds as a function of incident angle at a fixed distance.

-Greg