[Radiance-general] Insane Daylight Factor Rendering

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Sun Sep 21 01:21:32 PDT 2008

On 20 Sep 2008, at 22:58, Nick Doylend wrote:

> Can anyone shed some light (sorry) on this one?

Here's another one:

What's your -av  setting? You have  a very dark sky and a typical -av
value
would increase your lighting levels quite significantly in this
situation. At
the edges of the floors/ceilings this would be less noticeable
because there
is some sky or ground glow in direct view. In the centre of the
planes the -av
setting would brighten up the material when the number of ambient
bounces
is exceeded.

It might just be an insane idea I head over my breakfast coffee.

Thomas