[Radiance-general] Custom false color palette

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 01:43:58 PDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Maybe not direct answer to your question. In RadDisplay tool
http://deluminaelab.com/en/raddisplay_details.html you can define
custom palette for radiance images.

Palette is not defined with the functions (we didn't implement that
feature yet), but you can select individual palette colors or define
start and end color and program will generate the palette. You can
also define palette maximum and minimum value, which can also be very
helpful in some cases.

If you must follow the formula then it is better to work with
falsecolor program.

Marija