[Radiance-general] Workshop registration is open

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Fri Sep 5 22:43:51 PDT 2008

Greg,

I just got the go-ahead from my wife to come to the Radiance
Workshop this year, and I hope there's space to present. If there
is, I'd like to present:

Imaging Fluid Dynamics for Art

In this talk, I will present methods that I have used for nearly
10 years of modeling, rendering, and display of digital artwork.
This includes creating and converting data from computational
fluid dynamics research, handling large models, rendering
large single frames, and experimental display techniques.

Mark