[Radiance-general] Pvalue for converting to luminance

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:15:01 PDT 2008

Hi Chew,

Yes, pvalue -o -b * 179 and the ximage 'l' command should report the
same values for the same pixels, though it's a bit difficult to know
if you are in fact checking the same pixels -- the ximage 'p' command
can help with that.

I guess this is moot since you couldn't compile ximage.  I believe
Ecotect offers a Windows-ready substitute free of charge.

Best,
-Greg