[Radiance-general] rif settings: quality variability detail

Nick Doylend radiance at ndoylend.fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 5 08:04:48 PDT 2008

Thanks, I didn't know about the -n option.  The man file gives a useful
overview but doesn't go into the details of the choices made.  Other
than -aa and -ar, are there any more parameters relating to scene
geometry?  I guess I'll fiddle around with different .rif file options
and scene dimensions, but I just wonder if there is a document somewhere
explaining in detail.

Nick