[Radiance-general] daysim on osx

Andrew McNeil andrew.mcneil at arup.com
Mon Oct 27 11:34:44 PDT 2008

Hi Tom,

It's been a while since your original post, I'm behind on reading the
radiance general emails.

A while back I was able to download the linux source code and compile it on
Mac OSX with some minor changes to the makefile.  I don't remember what
modifications were, but I think if you try to compile daysim and look at the
errors the necessary modifications can be deciphered.

I used Daysim version 2.2P2 (Linux) to do this.

Andy