[Radiance-general] Fwd: radiance

G V DEEPAK deepak.gv at ufl.edu
Fri Nov 28 11:23:43 PST 2008

Hello Everyone,

Thanx again Dr Bleicher, Assuming that the blinds are used to
block the sunlight coming inside, then why is it that the blinds
in my model are not blocking the sunlight coming in ? is there any
problem with my model..? I would really appreciate if some one
could help me out with this problem.

Thank you.