Re-2: [Radiance-general] CIE TC 3.33

Erwin Zierler radiance at rendigo.com
Thu Nov 27 01:08:05 PST 2008

Hi,

I read the PDF file of your presentation yesterday and wondered if there are any plans to merge your code changes into the main Radiance distrubution at some point. Did you discuss this with Greg already? Seems to me it would improve the accuracy especially with circular light sources quite noticably.
We too did some work on Radiance together with Arne Duer in 2003/2004 so I was happy to see there is still interest in improving Radiance at the University of Innsbruck.
Regards,
 Erwin Zierler