[Radiance-general] Illuminance and Glare Index.

G V DEEPAK deepak.gv at ufl.edu
Sun Nov 23 18:03:41 PST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am Performing simulations for a 18'X12" office room with one
6'X6' window facing the south side, with blinds attached on the
interior side. I am calculation Illuminance values and Daylight
Glare Index values (DGI) values at different reference points
starting from close to the window to the back wall.

I am getting Illuminance values ranging from 4500 lux to 600 lux,
but the glare Index values are coming out to be zero for all
points. I don't know if these are normal values or not. I am
attaching the output file along. I would like to know your
comments,

Thank you.