[Radiance-general] RE: Workshop CD online

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Wed Nov 19 09:12:21 PST 2008

Hi Greg,

on linux mkisofs should do the job, on Mac you might try disk utility.
But - a compressed tar would be better. It also gives an one-file
download, but I can just untar it, in the likely case that I do not want
to burn it to a CD (I am working hard to get rid of these silly medias
that tend to break or get lost as soon as I get them into my hands ;-) )...

CU Lars.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Architekt / Y. Mimar  Lars O. Grobe
Susam Sk. 11/1,  Cihangir,  İstanbul,  Türkiye