[Radiance-general] Re: Color reflectance values and materials..

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon Nov 10 13:55:50 PST 2008

Hi Axel,

The updates to the Colour Picker are great! I see that you updated the
conversion of XYZ to Radiance rgb. This is a big help. I also like the
addition of the instant reflectance value when using the sliders.

Thanks for all the work on this and all the other tools and information
on the site.

Best,

-Jack

--