[Radiance-general] Color reflectance values and materials..

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:06:18 PST 2008

Radiance uses slightly different color primaries and a different
(neutral) white point than the CCIR709 set that is the basis for sRGB
(and other RGB) standards.  This is historical, but not without
reason, which is why you should stick with the xyz_rgb.cal file for
back-and-forth conversions.

Best,
-Greg