[Radiance-general] Color reflectance values and materials..

Compagnon Raphaël Raphael.Compagnon at hefr.ch
Fri Nov 7 02:46:31 PST 2008

Hi

This RAL and xKxxx paints colors list is probably the same as the list appearing in the annex of my Radiance tutorial http://home.hefr.ch/compag/ref/RADIANCE_tutorial_E.pdf
where their reflected Yxy values (measured under the standard illuminant D65) are given.

These values were measured in years ~1991-1993 with a colorimeter at LESO-PB EPFL Lausanne (where I was working at that time) on paper paints samples. The xKxxx or xExxx color names are coming from a Swiss standard notation defined by the paints manufacturers association VSLF http://www.vslf.ch/
This tiny database was built for the ADELINE package http://www.ibp.fhg.de/wt/adeline/index.html

Raphael Compagnon