[Radiance-general] applied material to all faces of a genbox

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:12:53 PDT 2008

Hi Marija,

Which version of replmarks.c are you using?  There was a bug pointed
out by Zack Rogers and fixed in late January of this year in this
part of the code, so you should be sure you have the latest copy
(vers. 2.15, reported at the top of the file).  Specifically, it spat
out incorrect rotations when the new X' axis was aligned with the
world Z axis.

-Greg