[Radiance-general] applied material to all faces of a genbox

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:05:43 PDT 2008

Hi Greg,

> I'm a little suspicious about the date, but this is great
> -- where did you find it, exactly?  I should link it into radsite
> (as a PDF this time).

Well, the date is today's date, as you have correctly worked out. I
was just re-running the PDF output, and it puts the date in without
asking you. There is probably some way of turning this off, though...

I remember that it took me a good few hours on the old Enigma engine
to decrypt the thing. That was at least three or four years ago. I'm
not at all sure, but this might well be the original:

http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/pub/doc/mapping.hqx

I re-did all the vector drawings, and got a nicer image of beautiful
Daphne off the Internet, but tried not to alter the text. I was
initially hoping to put this up on the next-generation Radiance
community web site (Wiki or whatever), but since this never
materialised, I've kept it to myself ever since. Back then, I also
tried to get hold of MC, but to no avail. Hope he's gonna sue me over
this... ;-)

Please note that the pickup directory on luminance.londonmet.ac.uk is
only there for temp stuff, so you might want to grab it by its
extension and pull it over to the big servah.

Cheerioh

Axel