[Radiance-general] Materials Library

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:01:25 PDT 2008

Oh, and while we're on the topic, I should mention that I did some
work recently with Mashhuda Glencross and others at the University of
Manchester developing a technique for gathering combined height field
and texture data using an ordinary digital camera:

	http://aig.cs.man.ac.uk/research/daedalus/hallucination.php

I plan to improve upon the software (nasty C-shell scripts) to make
the whole process simpler, but it would be interesting to see if this
method could be used with the Radiance mesh primitive to tile a
convincing surface.