[Radiance-general] Planispheric projection

Charles Ehrlich ckehrlich at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 20:13:55 PDT 2008

The PDF does a good job of explaining how it works.
I was looking for the equation relating angular position to distance from the center of the projection.

-Chas

=======

Hi Chas,

> Can you please explain how the "planospheric" fisheye projecting
> differs from the "-vta" angular fisheye project with "-vh 180"?

Hmm, I thought I'd done that in the PDF. Typically, all fisheye
projections are used with a -vh and -vv of 180. The difference is the
projection of the hemisphere onto a flat surface. Let me know where
the PDF needs some more clarifications.

Axel