[Radiance-general] Trying glrad on a Mac...

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Mon Jun 30 12:51:08 PDT 2008

On 26 Jun 2008, at 21:04, R Fritz wrote:

> Doesn't seem to work very well; no edges, and surfaces are either
> dark or light. Is this how it's supposed to work? Or is there some
> platform-specific problem?

I just tried it on 10.4.11. The geometry is shaded as I would have
expected. The movement controls via mouse are pretty much unusable,
though.

I am still on R3.8 here and I think I downloaded the binaries instead
of rolling my own.

Do you use OS X 10.4 or 10.5 (Leopard)? The graphic system changed
significantly between the two ("Core Graphics") and plain old OpenGL
might have suffered a bit.

Thomas