[Radiance-general] What platforms are people using for Radiance

R Fritz rfritz at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 25 12:50:23 PDT 2008

I'm starting to look into several development projects, and one
question that's come up is that all-time favorite, platform
compatibility. And I've realized that I don't actually know what
hardware and software people are using these days. A quick sweep of
the mailing list doesn't find answers any more, so I figure I'd ask.
My list of likelies is the big three:
  Mac OS X (PowerPC/Intel)
  Windows (Intel)
  Linux (Intel)

Anyone using anything else? Sun, perhaps? Old SGI systems?

Randolph Fritz
  design machine group
  architecture department
  university of washington