[Radiance-general] Material Properties

steve michel smichel_designer at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:26:28 PDT 2008

You might try Axel's Color picker for Radiance
http://www.luxal.eu/resources/radiance/cp4r.shtml

regards
Steve

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:09:10 -0400From: nac342 at drexel.eduTo: radiance-general at radiance-online.orgSubject: [Radiance-general] Material Properties
Is there some kind of library out there which would have typical spec, rough, trans, tspec for various common materials? If not, could this be found on an individual basis other than testing in real life or trial and error in Radiance?

I haven't determined the material I want to use yet, so perhaps that is the first step, but for instance if I picked a specific type of cut acrylic block to cover a light...

void trans acrylic
0
0
7 red green blue spec rough trans tspec