[Radiance-general] scene 0 tutorial error

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:10:04 PDT 2008

Hi Cramer,

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your file, and oconv
likes it just fine.

I just noticed in your typescript file that the problem is you have a
different program also called "genbox" that is being called (from
Gromacs) instead of the Radiance tool.  The easiest fix is to run
"which genbox" to find the path to the other one, then change your
PATH order for your shell initialization file to point to the
Radiance executable directory before the other one.

I hope this sorts out your problem.

-Greg