[Radiance-general] rpiece question

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Wed Jul 23 16:41:44 PDT 2008

Iebele,

The runsmp script contained in my Radiance benchmark tests
demonstrates this. It's what I use to render my large art images.

http://mark.technolope.org/pages/rad_bench.html
http://mark.technolope.org/radmisc/bench4.tar.gz

Mark

PS. here's the script rewritten for 4 CPUs:
-------------
#!/bin/sh

[ -z "$NCPU" ] && NCPU=4
[ -z "$COLS" ] && COLS=1